Thursday, October 13, 2011

General Update

  Hello, everyone!
It's been quite some time since I've written on the blog.  The inspiration tank has been empty, and I'm not really sure why. Consequently I have decided just talk a little bit about life in general.
  School is going well.  We recently passed the midpoint of our semester and got all of those midterms out of the way.  This week and next were have been/are pretty busy for me because I have 4 presentations.  Wednesday and Thursday this week and Thursday and Friday next week.  (Mental math would tell the reader that I have completed 2 and have 2 more.)
   The church is also doing well.  I'm currently playing the congas with the worship team.  Our pastor is hoping to make it to Argentina in early November.  We're really praying that he can come soon.  The church has been without a pastor for much too long.
   As some of you know, I'm playing basketball with the university team.  It's pretty rag-tag and informal, but I enjoy it.
  Saturday we're going, as a church, to a different church that's basically in the slums.  A member of our church used to pastor there.  I'm looking forward to it, and the whole church says that it's always a great trip.  (I'm going to miss a basketball game, but that's the way things go).
  As Hulu doesn't work outside of the US, I have had to find other ways to watch Psych.  My cousin Sarah gave me a link that is working thus far.
  I'm not really sure what else is of relevance...  God is always good, but you probably know that. :)
Later,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment