Thursday, September 8, 2011

Perception of sin

  As I get older, I come in contact with more and more sin.  It just happens, I don't look for it, but it's everywhere.  The other day, I noticed that I was becoming a little desensitized to certain things.  For example, I've gotten passed the point where my ears bleed when I hear certain phrases (and stuff like that.)  
   I began to compare that to God.  I realized that on that plane, God and I are vastly different.  God doesn't get desensitized to sin.  His holiness doesn't tolerate any kind of wickedness.  So I began to think, where does that leave me? 
   I'm not going to say that I have an answer.  But think about the sin that doesn't bother you to see anymore.  Think about how God looks at that sin.
  
Does your attitude change? 

No comments:

Post a Comment